Channel Sales Executive – Southwest
GoExceed, a cutting edge software manufacturer, is currently seeking candidates for the Channel Sales Executive (CSE) position. This position focuses on growing Mobil(X) sales through rapport, PowerPoint, and live Mobil(X) demos to communicate our value and the ability to close. CSE candidates should have strong presentation skills, attention to detail, outstanding oral/written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment across a matrixed organization.
The CSE will be a GoExceed Channel business member in the telecom and VAR vertical located in the Southwest. The ideal CSE candidate will work alongside GoExceed’s Optimization, Mobil(Care), Project Management, and Executive Management teams.
The CSE will act as a main point of contact for GoExceed partners that resell Mobil(X) SaaS solutions across the telecom and VAR channel. The CSE will focus on the channel partner’s relationship with partner executives, marketing, and sales reps, driving new Mobil(X) opportunities and validating the benefits of reselling our solution. The role includes:
- Creating awareness of GoExceed capabilities with the channel partner’s’ sales & pre-sales engineer teams, executive, and marketing departments
- Utilizing these relationships to uncover new implementation sales opportunities across the USA & Canada
- Collaborating with the channel partners to develop/nurture net-new sales opportunities for the Oracle Practice
- “Face-to-Face” and team calls with partners, customers, and end users
- Live demo and PowerPoint presentations
- Leads and deals with proper documentation in HubSpot
- Channel Networking events, conferences, and large-audience presentations
- Collaborate with the marketing team: propose ideas for the alliance team to connect with clients, and the distribution of relevant marketing materials to leadership and key stakeholders within an organization.
- Identify brand differentiators to the client and work with marketing to create client-specific marketing materials.
- Support the alliance team in collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials (qualifications, proposals, etc.)
- Establishing internal firm contacts with other CMs to support sales cycles
- Ability to travel 25% on average, based on the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Understanding of Cloud, SaaS, and ERP applications (Preferred)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in sales presenting, demoing software in person and via telecom conferencing.
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust, and confidence with the vendor team
- Team player
- Project management experience (process oriented) with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills crucial
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to act autonomously, self-starter
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and organized
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Remote – Southwest and West Coast
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Salary: Base $80,000 – $100,000 (Total Compensation Range $200,000 first year)
The wage range for this role considers a wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At GoExceed, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions depend on each case’s facts and circumstances. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $80,000 – $100,000, with a total compensation of up to $200,000 in your first year. You may also be eligible to participate in a sales incentive program, whereby you may be eligible to receive certain incentive compensation amounts based on the achievement of certain sales goals set forth each year, subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable program document.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid time off and Holidays
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to Attn: Human Resources (630) 563-0700.