GoExceed is a diversified technology company, and one of these core competencies includes wireless expense management for businesses. Companies spend millions of dollars on their corporate wireless lines, and due to the complexity of carrier rate plan along with the sheer volume of lines within their accounts, a significant portion of the spend is often wasteful. GoExceed manages wireless mobility services end-to-end, but the expense management piece is the most critical. We’ve developed a proprietary software that identifies significant billing issues and outliers in carrier wireless billing, but the Mobility Analyst is the driving force in cost reduction for our managed mobility service clients. You would be responsible for analyzing & optimizing client wireless spending through critical data collection & cost analysis utilizing these proprietary software tools. Convey your findings and recommendations via monthly and bi-weekly detailed reporting. Provide enterprise level customer support via phone, e-mail, and through our new interactive software portal. Run point on conference calls with clients demonstrate the continued effectiveness of our services and to maintain our client relationships, as we continue to grow at a rapid pace!
- Become an expert in the wireless mobility tech industry. Mobility analysts are consultant-level experts for our clients. You won’t be expected to have all this knowledge coming into the position, but you will be expected to acquire it through our training and supplemented through your own ongoing research.
- Analyze client carrier accounts to ensure proper plans, features, discounts, etc. are optimized. Audit wireless bill to ensure proper billing by carriers. Identify potential problem areas within an account to mitigate future costs.
- Conduct recurring reporting as a deliverable to the managed service clients; these are both excel-based reports and web-based interactive reports generated through our proprietary software. Provide detailed one-off reports as requested.
- Run conference calls to demonstrate effectiveness of our managed mobility service and the savings impact your work has generated. Ability to explain complicated concepts to clients in an effective manner to ensure their satisfaction with the service.
- Promptly respond to client questions or requests through email or phone. Engage the client wireless carrier for help when necessary.
- Actively engages in continuous improvement within client carrier accounts by recommending any plan changes, savings solutions, or alternative processes that may be beneficial in client’s wireless environment.
- Communicate with internal teams (sales, wireless helpdesk) to maintain strategic alignment in our shared interaction with clients.
- Escalates unresolved customer issues in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Excel strongly preferred.
- Ability to parse and interpret large sets of data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confidence to interact with C-level contacts in an effective manner.
- Ability to partner with client carrier reps to leverage their help and support when required.
- Resourceful problem solver that can take minimal direction to complete tasks.
- Initiative to learn new or unfamiliar business concepts to become an integral part of our analyst team.
- Must be organized, able to balance multiple priorities, deliver on tasks within deadlines.
- Experience with or knowledge of wireless carriers preferred but not required (Verizon, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile).
- Experience in a related business field a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree
- $40,000 – $50,00 Salary Per Year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to Attn: Human Resources (630) 563-0700.