GoExceed is a growing technology company in the Elmhurst, IL area that is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team. We are a small department looking for the right individual to come in and take over a wide range of duties, as well as learning related cross functional processes. The position offers variety of experience in an entrepreneurial culture.
- Review of transactions to assure accurate financial reporting.
- Month-end close responsibilities: journal entries, reconciliations, analysis.
- Preparation of customer profitability and sales commission reports.
- Review of sales transactions for sales tax compliance in multiple states.
- Update weekly cash flow forecast.
- Create or improve processes to improve financial efficiency.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP and ability to apply it.
- Experience with integrated business software.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft products.
- Cost accounting experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop strong working relationships with other employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Staff Accountant: 1 to 3 years, including internships.
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Attn: Human Resources (630) 563-0700.