Helpdesk Support Technician
GoExceed is a rapidly growing and highly dynamic IT products and services provider. We are looking for a highly motivated entry level helpdesk support representative to grow with our team. This is an entry level full-time position with plenty of opportunity for advancement. You will be working in an office environment answering calls and emails mostly on mobility issues, placing orders, and troubleshooting/maintaining service between major carriers like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc. We are not a service provider but rather an account manager for our client’s mobility accounts. We have a young energetic culture, always having fun but getting our work done efficiently and precisely for our clients.
- Answer and resolve mobility helpdesk calls/tickets in a professional and efficient manner
- Find resolution to any issues in our scope of work
- Keep record of all calls and transactions between end users/admins/vendors
- Create and update customer records and service incidents
- 1-2 years customer service call center experience preferred
- Ability to multitask and document work via ticketing system
- Special attention to details and ability to extract information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and web applications
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Experience with wireless carriers a plus!
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit resumes to email@example.com or fax to Attn: Human Resources (630) 563-0700.