GoExceed is a leading technology and business solutions provider headquartered in the United States. We understand that your privacy is an important part of the trust you place in us.
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide when you use our Sites from one or more devices associated with you, or that you provide in any other way, including over the phone or on paper. For example, we may collect your name, work title, email address, postal address, phone number, demographics, payment and order information, user ID, password, and other information you may provide on our Sites, such as when you complete a transaction, register for an account, log in to our Sites, subscribe to or request our services, participate in an event, contest or survey, or contact our customer service representatives.
Information from Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect either on our Sites or directly from you. As examples, we may obtain demographic data from third-party data providers to better market to you, or we may purchase or lease lists from list brokers to correct or supplement information about you.
Information Automatically Collected – Cookies & Similar Tracking Technologies
When you visit our Sites, some information about your visit is automatically collected, such as your device’s operating system, application software, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, peripherals, user log data, Active Directory information, and the websites you visited before and after our Sites. We also collect (directly or via third parties) information about your usage and activity on our Sites, including information about your orders, purchases, and cart activity through essential and non-essential cookies, Web beacons, and similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”).
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive, our Site or our emails, which we use to provide and improve our Sites and your experience, such as to see which areas and features are popular, count visits to our Sites, understand usage and campaign effectiveness on our Sites and other websites you may visit, and/or tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
Use of Information We Collect
We may use information collected for purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on our Sites or in connection with our services. For example, where permitted under applicable law, we may use information that you provide or about you to:
- Provide and deliver products and services you request;
- Administer your account with us;
- Send you transaction information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, product and services information, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Operate and improve our Sites, products, and services;
- Facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services related to our mobile applications;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
- Ask you to take part in research and surveys used to measure our performance and improve our products, services and customer experience;
- Send you catalogs and communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, and upcoming events; and
- Provide you with news about products and services offered by GoExceed;
In order to process your information, we rely on our legitimate interest in providing, securing, customizing, improving, and developing our Sites and services to you, your consent (e.g., marketing), and the need to process your information in order to provide the requested services, and as necessary to comply with any legal obligations, as our legal bases (where required) for processing your information.
The information we collect about you is necessary for the purposes listed above. If you refuse to provide information to us or if you request that we stop processing information about you, we may not be able to provide the same level of service to you.
Sharing Your Information
We respect your privacy and appreciate your business. All personal information shared with GoExceed remains private at all times and is never sold under any circumstances. We may share your information under the following circumstances in order to facilitate normal business functions:
- Third Party Service Providers. We may rely on third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers to perform functions on our behalf and under our instructions in order to make our Sites available to you. For example, we may engage vendors/service providers for auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- Suppliers and Distributors. We may share your information with suppliers and distributors to GoExceed for their internal purposes relating to proposed or completed transactions facilitated by GoExceed.
- Business Reorganization. In connection with or during negotiation of any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Consent. We may share your information for any other purposes with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information in a form that does not directly identify you.
Security of Your Personal Data
GoExceed takes reasonable technical, physical, and administrative steps to help protect your personal data in our custody or control from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone or to reuse the same user ID and password on other sites.
Social Networks and Accounts
Our Sites are general audience sites intended for corporate purchasers. Our Sites are not directed at children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information.
Changes to this Policy
GoExceed may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Effective Date” at the bottom of this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy that increase our rights to use personal data we have previously collected about you, we will obtain your consent either through an email to your registered email address or by prominent posting on our Sites.
If you wish to request information regarding the use or disclosure of your information by GoExceed, or if you have any questions about this Policy, please send an email to email@example.com.
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
655 W. Grand Ave.
Elmhurst, IL 60126
Policy Date 06.13.19