Inside Sales Marketing Assistant
GoExceed is seeking an energetic Inside Sales Marketing Assistant, a hybrid inside sales support and marketing assistant role for GoExceed’s Outside Channel Director. This position offers growth opportunities, experience in a software SaaS model, and an excellent compensation package. We are a fun energetic company, doing everything we can to save our clients from the world of mobility!
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Reaching out to agents and partners via phone on the benefits of reselling Mobil(X)
- Respond to channel agents’ inquiries, appointments, and scheduling
- Cultivate and manage critical relationships with agents and partners
- Help manage HubSpot CRM
- Build out PowerPoint slide decks and sales proposals
- Inform agents and partners of their deal status
- Help coordinate agent events
- Share agent reviews on social media platforms
- Assist with holiday cards/gifts to agents
- Various other duties
Your Key Qualities and Skills
The ideal candidate is looking for a career, not a job, a “learn-it” attitude (not a know-it-all), is self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and exhibits strong communication skills.
Why you’ll love it here
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, then GoExceed is where you need to be! Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on innovation and trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries. GoExceed remains committed to advocating Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With GoExceed, you can expect
- Immersion in an incredible culture and the vibe of a fast-moving and growing organization full of opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with innovative, talented peers.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Competitive compensation which includes a benefits package along with generous time off for rest, relaxation, and hobbies.
- 401(k) Retirement Account
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 2 Weeks Vacation & 1 Week Sick/PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Overtime and On-Call opportunities
- Company events and activities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 per year (based on experience)