Junior Digital Marketing Specialist
GoExceed is an industry leader specializing in Wireless Expense Management solutions and services. We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual who will be pivotal in creating vibrant/modern content for our B2B marketing efforts. This individual will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and will work closely with our internal business units as well as external marketing partners. We have a young energetic culture at GoExceed and are looking for an someone who will help drive our marketing efforts forward as our business continues to grow and expand.
- Responsible for developing marketing campaigns using modern and engaging content on primary digital media platforms.
- Plan and create multimedia marketing content using graphic design, photo manipulation and video editing software.
- Research/write/ develop white papers and blog articles based on GoExceed’s current products.
- Work with marketing team to develop/edit content on corporate website.
- Aid in the creation of email workflows, strategy, and templates.
- Coordinate with internal business units to develop ad copy and creative for digital campaigns.
- Review and proofread content before live deployment/execution.
- 2-3 years professional content creation & marketing experience preferred.
- A degree in marketing, communications, digital marketing or similar degree or multiple years of prior marketing and digital media experience.
- Ability to work alongside other marketing team members to plan and create effective marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and other popular video creation/editing software.
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in social media networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Google Ads, Google Display Network, RollWorks, etc.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Google Docs, Google Slides, and Google Sheets.
- $40,000 – $50,00 Salary Per Year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Attn: Human Resources (630) 563-0700.