Software Project Manager II
GoExceed is an industry leading Wireless Expense Management (WEM) solutions company. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who would be responsible for helping oversee the specialization, goals, structure, timelines, testing, and expectations of our software products.
- Assist in coordinating internal resources for execution of client projects, as well as internal projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, documenting this clearly so all involved parties are aligned and there are no surprises in the outcome.
- Facilitates project team and client meetings effectively. Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Sets and manages client expectations, and manages the ongoing client interaction.
- Monitor and track progress of the projects.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification where necessary.
- Help keep projects on track. Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Help maintain comprehensive project documentation during its lifecycle.
- Keep up on bug statuses and investigate or inquire if things stall.
- Help develop comprehensive project timelines.
- Learn the business and how our proprietary software works – will allow growth in position to support ongoing development with core software product offering.
- Assist with QAT during development cycles.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency utilizing Azure DevOps, Confluence (for documentation), Azure, and PowerBI.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with software product management or QA would be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be organized, able to balance multiple priorities, deliver on tasks within deadlines.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must possess adept problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office 365.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Bachelor’s degree
- $60,000 – $80,00 Salary Per Year
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Simple IRA
READY TO APPLY?
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Attn: Human Resources (630) 563-0700.